Are you a Senior or Managing Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step and lead the commercial function of a specialist civil engineering subcontractor as Commercial Manager based in Bristol? Does an opportunity to shape, develop and manage with autonomy a £20M t/o p/a business unit excite? This excellent opportunity exists with a contractor securing 80% repeat business year on year!
As the Commercial Manager you will be required to:
- Manage all contracts, review terms and foster client relationships.
- Work closely with Directors to deliver the commercial function.
- Manage the commercial function across range of civil engineering disciplines.
The successful Senior, Managing Quantity Surveyor or Commercial manager will ideally possess:
- A civil engineering pedigree in related sector.
- A Civil Engineering qualification / background.
- Experience working with tier 1 contracts in a turnkey specialist subcontract business.
- Knowledge of NEC3 in particular option B.
This Quantity Surveying opportunity in Bristol is unique in terms of the progression and remuneration package available. Once established in this role a Directorship and tax efficient earnings & bonus will be available.
Your role will start with a salary of between £70,000 to £80,000 p/a plus private healthcare, commercial vehicle or car allowance and the opportunity to develop and gain further experience in a SME contracting business which has been established for over 60 years. The position will involve flexible working, two days office based and a combination of site/home working for three. For more information please call Joe Knowles on 01392 493347.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.