Are you a Senior or Managing Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step and lead the commercial function of a specialist major projects civil engineering tier one contractor working on a mega project in South Devon. This excellent opportunity exists with this established framework contractor delivering a series of major projects in the region.
As the Commercial Manager you will be required to:
- Manage all contracts, review terms and foster client relationships.
- Work closely with Directors to deliver the commercial function.
- Manage the commercial function across range of civil engineering disciplines specialising in either change/risk, procurement/supply or cost/forecasting.
The successful Senior, Managing Quantity Surveyor or Commercial manager will ideally possess:
- A Civil Engineering qualification / background.
- Experience working on major projects.
- Knowledge of NEC3/4.
This Quantity Surveying opportunity at Commercial Manager level in South Devon is unique in terms of the progression and remuneration package available, furthermore ongoing support and development working within a structured and supportive team.
Your role will start with a salary of between £85,000 to £90,000 p/a plus private healthcare, car allowance, and the opportunity to lead on specialist packages on this critical infrastructure project. For more information please call Joe Knowles on 01392 493347 or apply here.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.