Commercial Property Manager
- Posted on:
- Ref: mattprop762527645_1549897219
My client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team in Exeter. They are an established local landlord with a growing portfolio of commercial property. They are now looking to grow the property management team to help deliver an increasing workload and to assist in the further growth and development of the portfolio
The ideal candidate;
- Experienced in managing commercial property (MRICS ideally)
- Well versed in Landlord and Tenant issues
- Good general knowledge of property maintenance
- Knowledge of setting and and managing service charge budgets
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Motivated and Ambitious
- some knowledge of acquisitions and disposals
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent general property knowledge as well as a track record in working closely with clients to deliver an exemplary customer experience.
In return for your hard work a competitive salary and benefits package will be paid as well as ample opportunity for career progression within this dynamic firm.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Matt Steggles for an informal chat.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future, more suitable roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.