Project Manager with Residential New Build Experience?
A hugely successful South West construction business are looking to take on a Project Manager to join their forward thinking, hard working team – an opportunity not to be missed!
With exception growth and a realistic pipeline, coupled with a well deserved reputation, their building portfolio includes a range of projects spanning across the residential, commercial and educational sectors – ranging in size and complexity
This role with join the exceptional team on a £40M new build development in the heart of Swindon. With a residential bias, you will have the heart of a true Project Manager, a charismatic leader and a technically gifted delivery style
- Liaising with clients and delivering progress reports
- Supervising and managing the subcontractor
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a standalone Project Manager on jobs form £20M+
- Construction related qualification preferred
- JCT D & B experience
- Knowledge of ASTA
- A real “get up and go” attitude
Teamwork lies at the heart of this business and the role will provide an opportunity to become a valued addition the this team.
Please click on the “Apply Now” button for more information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.