Girling Jones are Seeking a Contracts Manager in the Swindon Depot for one of the leading environmental remediation and incident response contractors in the UK. The Business are dedicated to providing innovative and trusted market leading environmental services and advice for our clients through responsive, agile and pragmatic solutions delivered sustainably and cost effectively.
Day to Day:
- Costing scopes of work, reading and understanding structural engineers plans
- Effective management of all resources associated with the projects, delivering them within budget
- Managing and monitoring in-house staff and sub-contractor performance
- Working closely with and acting as the first point of contact for clients, site managers and sub-contractors
- Ensuring all projects are fully compliant with Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental legislation
- Liaising and developing relationships with customers and their representatives
- Relevant experience working in a similar role within a remediation/construction environment
- Active involvement in managing multiple construction projects concurrently from inception through to completion.
- £35,000- £38,000 Per Year
- 28 Days Annual leave raising to 33 on length of service.
If you are available and interested please ‘Click Apply’ or contact for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.