Girling Jones have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a team in an Exeter office.
As our Customer Service Administrator, you will assist the Head of Customer Service in the management of Insight Information to ensure we achieve our internal and external targets. In addition, and when required, deal with customers and contractors by telephone or written communication and co-ordinate and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner.
More about this job…
- To assist in the day-to-day management of defect volumes ensuring that net progress on defect volumes is maintained
- To create and review reports, looking for opportunities to improve customer service and internal process. Accessing and learning a number of systems to extract information that will provide insight to the Head of Customer Service.
- Management of subcontractor details, team guides, Health and Safety records, training and information, to provide constant support to the customer service team
- To assist in the management and control of NHBC cases and reporting
- To assist, as required, with chasing key contractors for updates on outstanding and completed jobs and ensuring the system is updated accordingly
- To organise meetings, appointments and team events as required, contacting 3rd parties to gain availability and acceptance. Preparing meeting information and collating minutes.
- Carry out general administrative duties as required
- Ensure you have read the Company’s health and safety policies and procedures observe them at all times.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses immediately to your manager and record them in the accident book.
- Ensure your workplace is kept tidy and any hazards are eliminated or reported to your line manager.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing on site at all times.
- Attends all health and safety training as required by the Company
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths & English
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Experience in working in a face paced, changing environment where priorities can change daily.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook. Understanding graphs and pivot tables to present information
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Good planning and organisations skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- A polite, tactful and assertive attitude
- Patience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- Good team working skills
- A commitment to work as required to meet the needs of the business
- NVQ levels 3 & 4 in customer services
- Experience working for a residential house builder ideally within the customer facing environment
- Experience in writing to customers / clients
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme – up to £3000
- Support with a professional membership
- Denplan, GymFlex and many more…
If you are interested please click apply now
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.