An excellent opportunity to join one of the South West’s leading developers, responsible for delivering award winning schemes across the region
Due to an increase in workload, this reputable construction company are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Design / Technical Coordinator to join their growing, professional team
Involved initially in a number of important new build residential schemes across Devon, you will be tasked to assist and offer support to the Technical Managers from bid stage through to construction and delivery
- Coordination of all design issues on site
- Attending design team meetings with Architects, Structural Engineers and Consultants
- Working within the Design team for each assigned project including key scope, schedule and cost
- Assisting the Design Team in the preparation of conceptual drawings
- Presenting the project design and quotation to client and ensure order conversion
- Ensuring that the design team coordinate and follow-up with client prior and during project execution
- Liaising with clients, site and design teams, ensuring effective flow of information
What You Will Need?
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the construction or housing industry along with a sound understanding of construction design, methods, processes and building legislation. Alongside this, the following would be advantageous:
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.