Girling Jones are partnering with one of the most reputable and highly considered construction businesses in the South West, in their quest to procure a Design Manager for their company
Leading from the front and setting a real president for the industry, they are known for delivering high quality, new build projects across residential, commercial and educational sectors. This opening will give someone the opportunity to be part of their journey
Reporting into the Design Director, this role will be to provide design lead, innovative, attractive, practical and cost-effective technical services to the business
Key duties to include:
- Providing Design Management support on both tenders and live projects to manage all aspects of the design process
- Review and interrogation of enquiry stage design
- Management of the design team during the tender and construction process to ensure compliance with the clients requirements
- Promote safe and buildable construction methodology, risk and opportunity management associated with the design process
- Responsibility to ensure co-ordination and completion of the Health & Safety File
What are we looking for?
Ideally, the candidate right for this role, will have the following:
- 5-10 years’ experience of working with a Main Contractor in a Design position
- Working knowledge of Frameworks would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
To find out more, please click on the “Apply Now” button
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.