*Development Management Position*
About the Company
Supported with an estimated £600m of gross investment by 2023, we are working in partnership with a construction business in Cornwall who are looking for a Development Manager to join the senior management team
Working across residential, commercial and mixed use developments, its primary purpose is to generate a future revenue stream for its owners, but also has a number of other key priorities such as having a positive impact on the design quality and sustainability of the built environment in Cornwall and also changing the residential letting market in Cornwall by offering a Private Rental product at scale, alongside building for open market sale
Abut the Role
Reporting to the Head of Development, the role will be tasked to secure desirable residential and commercial development opportunities through both acquisitions and strategic partnerships, to deliver their growth ambitions in a safe and sustainable way in line with the business plan and development strategy.
- Monitor and control the Development Strategy and ensure the successful delivery of all projects
- Lead and motivate the development project teams & consultants
- Manage performance of the project teams, to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs
- Secure a pipeline of short/medium/long term development opportunities to meet growth targets delivering commercial space and homes for rent (both affordable rent & market rent), shared ownership and sale, in line with the development strategy.
- Develop, manage and optimise the strategic land portfolio
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience of large scale residential & commercial property development & investment.
- Full project lifecycle knowledge including business case & briefing, feasibility, design, development, delivery, sales & lettings
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, demonstrable experience of working closely with the customer to ensure successful completion of projects.
Offering realistic career progression within a financially backed business, this position is not to be ignored!
Click “Apply now” to be consider for the role
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.