Job ref: AJR019_1648462309
- Establish, populate and maintain the Master Document Register based on the deliverables information provided by Operational section heads.
- Establish and set up the folder structure & relevant work flows on workspace and Asites in the future. .
- Manage the uploading of all project documentation to the document control system.
- To manage the distribution of documentation via document transmittal notices.
- Monitor the status of documentation through the workflows and chase outstanding information where necessary.
- Monitor the Client review process in line with contract requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role for a construction business.
- Experience using document control management systems.
- Excellent (Advanced) IT Literate skills (Competent) – (predominantly MS Office & Adobe Pro etc.), Document control.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively within a large team
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: AJR019_1648462309
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Construction
Job Locations: Somerset
Job Types: Contract