Electrical Contract Manager
- Posted on:
- Ref: VB934_1549898350
Electrical Contracts Manager sought, Somerset. Girling Jones are seeking an Electrical Contract Manager to join an established, secure family business based in rural Somerset. Home to the Cathedral City of Wells and Glastonbury, famous for the enigmatic Glastonbury, we require an Electrical Contract Manager in the Somerset area to join this progressive business as they progress further. Interested? Read on…
Your new employer,
- A busy and growing electrical service company specialising in a variety of commercial and industrial works including design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and maintenance for local authorities, MOD establishments, hospitals, prisons, utilities, food industry, manufacturing and commercial premises with a small portion of domestic works.
Your new position,
- We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager / Estimator to work alongside the Contracts Director to help with running our new and existing projects, people and ventures. You will play a critical role in our ability to achieve our goals by creating and maintaining strong relationships with our existing customers and suppliers.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Proven experience in electrical installation project management.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in electrical contract management and be organised motivated, detail-focused and driven. The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term projects and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- HNC, HND or equivalent or electrical qualifications with a proven history of project or contract management
- SEC Cypher software could be an advantage
In return, we are offering not only a superb business based in a stunning location, a competitive package and all this wrapped with the chance to progress and develop further.
Interested? Click “APPLY” and CALL Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.