Electrical Contract Manager sought, Devon & Cornwall. Girling Jones are seeking an Electrical Contract Manager to join a national M&E contractor with a reputable presence within the South West delivering MEP services from a number of hubs across Devon & Cornwall. We require an Electrical Contract Manager to oversee a number of schemes across the region, notably within the commercial sector although as a business they work across the industry with projects spanning commercial, leisure, medical, etc. You will be joining a family owned, financially secure, MEP contractor with a considerable presence within the region.
Day to day,
- Oversee delivery of an array of projects across the region, with office location to suit in either Exeter or Plymouth
- H&S, oversee HSE of sites and ensure adherence
- Subcontractor, appoint and manage there on
- Programme – Monitoring the progress of the programme & reporting on progress to Main Contractor / Client / Operations Manager
- Quality – Ensuring that the highest standards are achieved and maintained, implementation and continued motoring of the company IMS systems
- Verification / Testing – Responsibility for arranging and scheduling and the monitoring of all required commissioning / testing of equipment & systems within the contracts and ensuring that full records are obtained and retained for O&M competition
- O&M – Preparation of all required information for the timely production of required manuals including the timely mark-up and production of ‘as installed drawings’, building logbooks, specialist information & full operational guides
- Finance – Taking control of the project finance, ensuring betterment can be achieved wherever possible but never to the detriment of the project quality
- Building & maintaining good relationships with the project site team inclusive of client/end user through to maintenance team
What you’ll need to succeed,
- HND / Equivalent in Electrical / Building Services Engineering
- SMSTS / Equivalent
- Electrical trade qualifications to include NVQ Electrical Installation / Equivalent
- Holding / Conversant with 18th edition regulations
In return, we are offering a competitive package to include a basic of circa £60,000 – £65,000 (dependant on experience), Car / travel allowance, competitive annual leave allowance, pension, medical, etc.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.