Senior Electrical Project Manager, Bristol. Senior Electrical Project Manager / Electrical Project Manager sought to join a progressive, national M&E Contractor with links to a multinational property consultancy seeking an Electrical Project Manager to join their Bristol team working notably on a £10M M&E project within a medical framework.
Your new employer,
- A multi-technical services provider with a wide array of offerings from FM through to Build and M&E with links to a multinational property consultancy. Within their M&E Building Service division, you will be joining a close knit, progressive team delivering a wide array of projects from Medical facilities to Commercial Cat A & B fit outs, Data Centres etc with the team exceeding £40M worth of work for the year 2020 – 2021.
Day to day,
- To Lead and manage projects safely provide a quality service to our customers throughout London and South East region whilst delivering consistent, cash-backed profit for the business and growing the end-user client base.
- To assist and develop new M&E opportunities and aid the team in generating new customers within the relevant region delivering consistent, cash-backed profit for the Business and growing the End-User Client base.
- To understand and liaise with all customers to safely provide a quality service to throughout London and South East region building long term relationships and growing the business
- Deliver projects to programme and commercial targets as set by senior management team
- Ensure high quality of installation by sub-contract partners to deliver on time, first time and achieve ‘engineering excellence’ on every project
What you’ll need to succeed,
- The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC level in Electrical or Building Services Engineering or recognised equivalent
- Leadership experience combined with good Mechanical and Electrical technical knowledge
- A proven track record of delivery within the M&E installation sector
- Proven ability to deliver projects upwards of £5m M&E value
- Experience managing large site based team.
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and skills to effectively problem solve
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadline.
- Commercial Aptitude.
- Asta / Microsoft Project
In return, we are offering a competitive package and the opportunity to join a financially settled, progressive business working on a variety of projects with a close working relationship to the senior management team.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.