Electrical Site Manager sought, Bristol. Girling Jones require an Electrical Site Manager to join a progressive, national, family owned and operated MEP Contractor with a strong regional presence across the South West. Joining the Bristol office, you will oversee local mechanical and electrical projects. Initially, we require an Electrical Site Manager to oversee a Cat A fit out of a large high rise commercial scheme in the City Centre.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- SMSTS / SSST (Site Management / Supervisory qualifications)
- Proven History of electrical site management, ideally having run a large commercial scheme
- Electrical biased qualification, NVQ or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- A keen desire to have a positive impact within the business and drive to deliver
- We are offering a competitive permanent package to include annual salary, van, competitive annual leave allowance, etc whilst joining a progressive business offering further personal and professional growth.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.