Electricians sought, Plymouth. Girling Jones are seeking two Electricians (Industrial and Commercial) for a permanent opportunity in Plymouth joining a progressive yet stable M&E contracting business. We require a Commercial Electrician and an Industrial Electrician to commence with immediate effect working across the Devon & Cornwall demographic.
Day to day “Electrician” duties,
- Electrical services installations in industrial / commercial environments
- Cable tray, ladder systems, and containment installation
- Power and control cable installation and terminating
- Installation of instrumentation cable systems and terminating
- Installation and commissioning of equipment for industrial facilities
- Troubleshoot equipment on site
- Provide technical support during installation, testing and commissioning on site
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Ability to read schematics and other drawings
- Skills and Knowledge Required
- Commercial & Industrial Electrical Experience is essential
- 18th Edition Qualified
- 2391 Inspection and Testing qualified (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
- JIB gold card preferred
- UK Driving licence
In return, we are offering a competitive salary and package there on; standard initial 40 (8am – 16.30 Monday to Friday) hours per week, time and a half for any overtime and double time for the occasional Sunday worked.
If you are interested in this role please click apply to forward an up to date CV or call Joe Hockin now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.