I am working with an Electrical contractor who are based in Torquay to recruit Electricians to join the maintenance team. You will be carrying out day to day repairs, upgrades and tests within domestic and commercial properties.
Duties will include:
- Attending emergency call outs
- Carrying out repairs
- Consumer unit upgrades
- Remedial work
- First and second fix installations
- Inspection & testing
You will need:
- NVQ 3 in electrical installations or City & guilds 236 part 1 + 2
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- 2391 or 2394 /2395 Inspection & testing
- Experience working within occupied domestic properties
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Own transport
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.