I am working with a maintenance contractor who are based in Cornwall to recruit an Electrician to join the responsive & planned maintenance team in Truro. You will be working in domestic properties carrying out day to day repairs.
Duties will include:
- Responsive maintenance repairs
- Consumer unit changes
- Rewiring domestic properties
- Installing lighting & sockets
You will need:
- NVQ 3 or 236 part 1 + 2
- 18th Edition wiring regulations
- 2391 or 2394 /2395 Inspection & testing – desirable
- Experience working within occupied domestic properties
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Asbestos awareness
- Clean driving licence
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.