I am working with a maintenance contractor who are based in Cornwall to recruit Electricians to join the responsive maintenance team. You will be carrying out day to day repairs and upgrades within domestic and commercial properties.
Duties will include:
- Attending emergency call outs
- Carrying out repairs within domestic and commercial properties
- Consumer unit upgrades
- Remedial work
- Inspection & testing
You will need:
- NVQ 3 in electrical installations or City & guilds 236 part 1 + 2
- 18 edition wiring regs
- 2391 or 2394 /2395 Inspection & testing
- Experience working within occupied domestic properties
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Asbestos awareness
- Clean driving licence
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.