I am working with a Devon based maintenance contractor to recruit an Electrician to join the maintenance team. Ideally you will be based in Exeter or surrounding area and be able to work on your own in domestic and commercial properties.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out responsive maintenance repairs
- Remedial work
- Changing sockets and lighting
- Installing showers
You will need:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical installations
- 18th Edition wiring regulations
- 2391 inspection & testing (desirable)
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Asbestos awareness
- Own transport
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.