Electrician, domestic ventilation (extractors). Girling Jones are seeking Permanent Electrical Installation Engineers in North East London ( IG Postcodes or E6, E7, E12, E13, E15, E16, E17, E18) to join one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of innovative and sustainable ventilation products. The business provide turnkey solutions for both domestic and commercial properties.
Day to day,
- Carry out ventilation product installations to various Social Housing, Commercial, and private clients across the North East London Area
- When required, carry out basic mould treatment and decoration
- Carry out IRR, (Inspect, Repair, Replace) service to existing ventilation products
- Duties will extend beyond electrical, the Mobile Engineer will have a core skill set of domestic electrical installation although you may be required to get involved in various duties to include core drilling, sealed glass unit installations etc
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Full UK driving license (essential)
- 18th Edition
- C&G L2 or domestic installer qualification / equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years electrical experience (preferable)
- NVQ L3 / 2391 Inspection and Testing / and JIB Gold card (advantageous)
- Good communication skills and a commitment to customer care
- Competence in general trade skills and core drilling, or willingness to learn
In return we are offering:
- £35,000 Basic Salary
- Up to £10,000 bonus per year
- In addition, you will receive a fully equipped Van,
- Tools (to include core drills),
- laptop and phone,
- pension of up to 6% employer contribution.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing team and gain additional skills and qualifications through initial and ongoing training.
Interested? Click APPLY
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.