I am working with a maintenance contractor who are based in Dorset to recruit Electricians to join the maintenance team. Ideally you will be based in the Dorchester, Weymouth, Bridport or surrounding area and will be carrying out installations within occupied domestic properties.
Duties will include:
- Rewiring properties
- Remedial works
- Consumer unit changes
- Installing lighting and sockets
You will need:
- NVQ 3 or 236 part 1 + 2 electrical installations
- 2391 or 2394 /2395 Inspection & testing or equivalent – ( Desirable )
- Experience working within occupied domestic properties
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Asbestos awareness
- Clean driving licence
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.