Electricians sought, permanent or contract opportunities available in Plymouth. Girling Jones require Electricians to join a progressive, local electrical contractor overseeing commercial installations within various facilities to include medical work, commercial, and fit out.
- An electrical contractor based in the South West with an annual turnover of circa £8 million. Family owned and operated, the work nationally, with their traditional commercial projects being within the greater South West.
Day to day,
- Commercial electrical installations within a medical facility in Plymouth initially. Typical day to day work to include; installing containment, wiring, small power and lighting, SWAs etc
What you’ll need to succeed,
- JIB Approved Gold Card / ECS card holder if not approved
- Inspection and testing qualifications (C&G 2391 or 2394/5) – Desirable
- Relevant electrical qualifications
Interested? We are offering competitive hourly rates / packages whilst joining a progressive business offering onward development and growth.
Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker at Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.