A Cornwall based construction and development firm, renowned for their quality delivery of projects across both the residential and commercial sectors are looking to hire an Executive PA to support their head of Development.
As Executive PA, you will be responsible for all matters in relation to the company’s administration and marketing, including maintenance and development of business management systems, performance analysis and reporting.
The Executive PA role will be focused on Administration & Marketing – supporting the Director with day to day diary management and co-ordinating project marketing (website, billboards, emails etc). You will also regularly create impactful presentations for clients and internal staff members. Other duties will include:
- Overall programme management, communicating effectively with the PM, Technical Director, and Finance Director
- Work through the development plans, ensuring timetables are kept to and communication is managed
- Ensure that client are updated on any programme changes, creating a pipeline of programme through the relevant IT systems
- Produce and maintain a website for the Development
- Manage all marketing enquiries
What do you need?
You will need at least 3 years’ experience in the construction or property industry in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of business processes and business software systems
- Good knowledge of MS 365, databases and information systems
- Thorough use of Office with excellent PowerPoint skills
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.