Girling Jones are delighted to be working in direct partnership with this successful construction company to procure an Executive PA for their experienced and reputable team
This construction and development company are renowned for their quality delivery of projects across both the residential and commercial sectors
Specifically the Executive PA will be join the team down in Cornwall to deliver a large new build scheme, responsible to the Director
As Executive PA, you will be responsible for all matters in relation to the company’s administration and marketing, including maintenance and development of business management systems, performance analysis and reporting.
- Overall programme management, communicating effectively with the PM, Technical Director, and Finance Director
- Work through the development plans, ensuring timetables are kept to and communication is managed
- Ensure that client are updated on any programme changes, creating a pipeline of programme through the relevant IT systems
- Produce and maintain a website for the Development
- Manage all marketing enquiries
What do you need?
You will ideally have been in an administrative and business role for a construction company for the last 2 years, coupled with
- Good knowledge of business processes and business software systems
- Good knowledge of MS 365, databases and information systems
Please click here to apply for this role….
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.