- Posted on:
- Ref: JO5605_1552671556
Are you a Fabric Engineer? Do you have experience within a Building Maintenance or Construction Environment? Familiar with Commercial Sites?
Girling Jones are recruiting for a Fabric Engineer to deliver maintenance works across Commercial sites in the Somerset area. As Fabric Engineer you will demonstrate a multi-skilled working experience within a building maintenance or construction environment. You will provide expertise for reactive building maintenance as well as for Projects.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience with general fabric maintenance
- Experience with Commercial contracts and liaising with clients
- Competent and proficient in undertaking site visits, customer contact and converting quotations for a number of trade specific requirements
- Prove experience
- Proven Roofing experience – advantageous
- Level 2 NVQ Construction Diploma in Roof Slating and Tiling – advantageous
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Roofing Operations – advantageous
- A valid fabric trade qualification such as NVQ L2 Carpentry – advantageous
- Valid CSCS Card or equivalent – advantageous
- Roofing and Wet Trades knowledge, PASMA and IPAF (Desirable)
This role will be 37 hour working week working to the Site’s hours. A van will be provided for this role.
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.