Fire & Security installation Engineer sought, Girling Jones are proud to be supporting a leader within the fire & security sector seeking an Installation Engineer to support the business in Truro and surrounding areas.
The business delivers an astonishing service, from design through to construction and onward maintenance of a range of commercial and residential security, access control, and fire & security systems
With having links to a national M&E contractor offering both stability and onward growth and progression opportunities, they have specialist experience within fire and security whilst being supported by other avenues of the organisation that include Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Engineering.
Day to day duties:
- Installation of Fire, CCTV, Intruder’s access controls systems
What you’ll need to succeed as a “Fire & Security installation Engineer”
- A proven history of fire & security system maintenance and installation
- Full Driving licence
- Relevant qualifications including a CSCS or equivalent
- Must have large site work experience
- Knowledge of Fire, Intruder, CCTV and Access Control
- Should have some general electrical technical qualifications
- Some or all BAFE fire alarm modules, CSCS, and preferably IPAF and PASMA but these are nice to haves and by no means essential
- Ideally manufacturer knowledge to include – Orisec, Menvier, Galaxy, Advanced, Kentech, and Ctec
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary of 30k per annum (DOE)
- Van & phone provided
- 20 days annual leave
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Joe Hockin at Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.