I am working with a local plumbing and heating contractor who are based in Exeter to recruit a Domestic Gas Engineer to work on plumbing and heating installations, servicing and breakdowns within Exeter and the wider surrounding areas.
Duties will include:
- Attending call outs within domestic properties
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Landlords safety certificates
- Installing boilers and complete heating systems
- Bathroom installations
- Boiler replacements
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing & heating
- ACS qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, HTR1, CKR1)
- Oftec or LPG would be advantageous
- Experience within a similar role
- Clean driving licence – vehicle supplied
- Own tools
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.