Girling Jones is recruiting a Mobile Gas Engineer to join the FM team, to cover the Student Roost contracts in the Sheffield and Rotherham area.
Your mission as a Gas Engineer
You will focus on:
* Providing a dedicated and integrated Planned, Reactive and Proactive Maintenance delivery to a specific Customer on a specific portfolio of Sites
* Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carrying out Reactive and First Fix emergency breakdown service to ensure continuity of service for the Customer across a portfolio of sites, and ensuring the completion of all associated paperwork.
* Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
* Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other engineering tasks across other properties within the portfolio.
* Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
* Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
* Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
* Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
* Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
* Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
* Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Who are we looking for?
Knowledge and Experience:
* Minimum Core Domestic & Commercial Gas Safe Qualifications
* Minimum NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
* Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
* An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
* Strong customer care focus.
* Good communication skills.
* Proactive approach.
* Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
* Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
* Full UK Drivers licence.
- Salary- £23-£36,000
- Company Van
- Travel Expenses
- Bonus Scheme
- BUPA Life Insurance
- 25 Days holidays plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested please click ‘Apply now’
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.