Girling Jones are recruiting for a Gas Engineer who is within commutable distance of Truro, Falmouth areas so located St Austell or further down, you will be working for a large maintenance provider working in occupied and Void properties.
The role will be working a 40 hour week.
Day to day duties of a “Gas Engineer”
- Carrying out responsive maintenance repairs
- Carrying out servicing and repairs to boilers & heating systems
What you’ll need to succeed:
- CCN1 & CENWAT Qualifications
- Experience working within occupied domestic properties
- Good customer service and an approachable good manner
- Clean driving licence
- LPG & Oil qualifications advantageous
What you’ll get in return:
- £32,000 – 34,500 per annum
- Van & fuel card
- 37 – 40 hour working week (Monday – Friday)
- This role will be temp to permanent
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Joe Hockin at Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.