Gas Engineer required to join a growing Service & Breakdown team with a Cornwall based plumbing & heating contractor. The ideal candidate will live in the Launceston, Liskeard, Bude, Wadebridge, St Austell or surrounding areas.
Duties will include:
- Fault finding and repairs to domestic boilers, heating systems and appliances
- Servicing domestic boilers, heating systems and appliances
- Landlords gas safety certificates
- Attending emergency call out within occupied properties
- Ordering materials / van stock
- Completing relevant paperwork and reports
- Working on an on call rota
You will need:
- ACS qualifications: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, WAT1
- Unvented certificate, LPG or Oftec would be advantageous
- Experience within a similar role
- To be customer focused
- Clean driving license (vehicle provided)
If you are interested in this role please click on “apply” now to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.