Would you like a competitive salary, but with 25 days holiday, unlimited overtime and a swanky new van with heated seats? If so, we have been asked to procure and experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a family style business in Exeter, Devon. Interested in joining a Company that develops engineers? A Company that prides themselves on a top working environment and team atmosphere with non dull projects? A Company that renews your Qualifications and provides additional training? Always wanted to join a leading Independent company?
The Apply now!
We are recruiting for a Gas Engineer to join a team of specialists delivering services, maintenance and projects to Commercial and Industrial Sites on the M5 Corridor and surrounding area. require a competent Gas Engineer with ideally both Commercial and Industrial experience who is looking to continue progression professionally and personally within the Industry. Engineers who are looking to perhaps completing catering or refrigeration training are also desirable.
In the instance, the role will involve the following;
* Carry our checks on essential equipment
* Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to Health & Safety regulations
* Conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns or other engineering problems
* Accurately complete all documentation required by the business and work closely with the H&S manager
* F Gas (advantageous)
* OFTEC (advantageous)
What you’ll need to succeed
* Experience within Commercial Environments
* Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
The Next step
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Steve at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.