Architectural Graduate | Dorchester, Dorset | £20k – £26k + package
My client, a highly respected regional residential developer are currently searching for an Architectural Graduate to add to their Dorchester office in the position of Technical Coordinator. The company have a £35m turnover, and build homes for both private sale and social housing. With 8 current live sites and over 20 more in the pipeline, the company are growing and this is a great chance to join a strong technical department and be part of the growth.
The key responsibilities for this position are –
- To coordinate the production of layouts and working drawings and to review
- To provide Technical information and support to other departments such as Commercial, Construction and Sales
- Assist the Project Manager with consultant appointments
- Building regulation application submissions and other statutory approvals such as section 104 and section 38 agreements
- Procure the adoption of roads as well as utility suppliers
- Procure and review information from external consultants, suppliers and manufacturers which aid working drawing packages
- Identification of buildability issues
Key requirements and skills of the Architectural Graduate –
- 1 years + experience within either an Architectural practice that works across the residential sector, or within another Residential Developer (or relevant work experience placements)
- Sound technical knowledge of building regulations, working drawing packages etc
The benefits –
The salary for this position ranges between £20k and £26k + package dependent on experience.
If this sounds like the Architectural Graduate / Technical Coordinator position for you, then please apply now. For more information please call 01392493347
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.