This Engineering Company specialises in the design and engineering services in the marine, energy and defence markets. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate Naval Architect to join their Engineering team to support current & future growth. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in the offshore/marine industry as the company are world-renowned for the quality
Having developed the theoretical skills learned at university, and gained confidence in structural design, this is a chance to develop further as an engineer, in a creative and innovative business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Ability to produce clear and well-presented drawings in 2D CAD (AutoCAD) and 3D (CAD) and other specialist software
– Set & Manage project deliverables in a timely manner
– Undertake detailed drawing work and engineering design calculations
– Masters or Degree in Naval Architecture/Marine/Mechanical Engineering
– Be able to prioritise workloads efficiently
– Be good with people of differing levels
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.