*Graduate Management Position*
About the Company
Supported with gross investment, we are working in partnership with a construction business in Cornwall who are looking for a Graduate Project Manager to join the thriving team
Working across residential, commercial and mixed use developments, its primary purpose is to generate a future revenue stream for its owners, but also has a number of other key priorities such as having a positive impact on the design quality and sustainability of the built environment in Cornwall and also changing the residential letting market in Cornwall by offering a Private Rental product at scale, alongside building for open market sale
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager, the role will be tasked to assist the Project Manger, ensuring the exemplar delivery of an ambitious and significant programme of quality new homes within Cornwall
- Assist in the monthly project team meetings in the pre-construction and construction stages
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all projects in the pre-construction and construction stages
- Assist in the production of build programmes
- Coordinate all aspects of the project portfolio and liaise with the appropriate teams
What are we looking for?
- Graduate with 12 months experience, ideally for a housebuilder but flexible on this
- Drive, ambition and a good attitude
- Highly IT Literate
Offering realistic career progression within a financially backed business, this position is not to be ignored!
Click “Apply now” to be consider for the role
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.