About the company
Girling Jones are working with a diverse, family-run company that has been established for more than 150 years. Situated in East Devon they offer six lines of business which aim to meet the needs of today’s changing world.
About the role
In this role you will report directly into the board and responsible for the day to day management and development of the Group Property Portfolio. Your primary focus will be to manage the successful office ensuring commercial growth via tight contractual management, keen negotiation of existing and new contracts. You will also get involved in the expansion and redevelopment of the park in line with the masterplan.
* Management of all additional group properties
* Improving the yield of all rented properties via rent reviews and improved tenancy rates
* Partnered working with divisional heads
* Management of planning
* Setting up new build specifications
* Management of key refurbishments and new developments
* Development of the Groups land bank.
You’ll be a strategic thinker and strong communicator with good networking, negotiation and communication skills, confident sharing information with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. Key skills and attributes as follows:
* Relevant Degree or Comparable qualification.
* Appropriate professional association membership.
* Public or Private sector background.
* Experience estates manager with a mixed portfolio of assets.
* Significant track record in a similar role.
* Knowledge and understanding of current professional policy and practice.
* Excellent people and management skills.
* Good negotiator.
* Systems thinker.
* Full UK Driving License.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.