Girling Jones are delighted to be working in direct partnership with this successful construction company to procure a Head of Technical for their experienced and reputable team
This construction company are renowned for their quality delivery of projects across a broad range of sectors, generally valuing between £5M – £20M
Specifically the Technical Coordinator will be join the team down in St Austell to deliver a portfolio of projects, predominantly within the residential field
Reporting into the Managing Director, this is a senior management position and will be responsible for an extensive workload – duties to include:
- Liaise with Clients, Designers and the Development, Sales, Construction, and Commercial Teams, to build strong, positive relationships in order to deliver optimum design solutions
- To ensure that all designers and consultants are adequately briefed, that accurate fee quotes are obtained
- To engage with the Client and the project team during the design stage, to ensure precise design information is provided, so that projects can be accurately priced and effectively delivered on site.
- Monitor design progress and ensure accuracy and completeness of documents at each stage of the development process and that accurate and timely information on the performance of projects is regularly reported.
- Support the Development team by providing technical due diligence and risk analysis, identifying abnormals and the commercial impact on any appraisals
We will need this person to be experienced in a Technical Manager role, perhaps looking for that step up and have experience of managing residential developments, including affordable housing and mixed tenure developments
As well as this, you will need to possess the following:
- NVQ Level 6 or Degree Qualified (Construction Related)
- RICS desirable
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations and Health and Safety in the construction industry
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and inspirational leader, able to articulate a vision that creates excitement, enthusiasm and commitment from others
Don’t delay, apply today!
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.