HSE&Q Manager / Health and Safety Manager, Bristol. Girling Jones are proud to be supporting this national multi-technical services business as they seek to appoint an HSE&Q Manager to join their western business unit as they continue to progress. HSE&Q Manager with mechanical / electrical building services history? Get in touch!
With links to a multinational property consultancy, you will be joining a very stable and progressive business delivering build and MEP contracting services nationally. Ideally, you will have come from a construction main contractor or building services subcontractor and have an excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering together with safety, health and environmental standards.
Day to day,
- To drive forward improvements and best practice in safety, health and environmental issues across the business
- Ensure that the group H&S culture remains positive and pro-active and continue to drive this forward
- Carry out site safety audits on all projects across the business, ensuring that all H&S standards are adhered to in line with legislation and business standards
- Monitoring completion of mandatory and core training within their respective business/business units
- Provide expertise and support to the business unit team
- Ensure key operational risks are identified and controlled
What you’ll need to succeed,
- NEBOSH – National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- CSCS (Project Management or above
- First Aid Certificate
- Basic Scaffold Inspection
- Buried Services
- Asbestos Awareness
- Have a proven history of Health, Safety, Environment, & Quality Management with a proven knowledge of Building Services / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
In return? We are offering a competitive package but somewhat more attractive is the settled yet progressive nature of this business offering further progression and development whilst working for a generally cracking team.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further details.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.