CORMAC Consultancy, a part of CORMAC Solutions Ltd, is a technical consultancy service providing feasibility, design, engineering and project management services for infrastructure
projects including structures, highways, environmental, traffic, and engineering solutions. The Engineering Design Group is Cornwall’s largest engineering consultancy, employing over a
hundred technical staff. This is a key post that will play a vital role in providing high-level technical support for the company, its clients, suppliers, staff, and members of the public. The
post holder will also undertake project programming and programme management.
The Project Manager role is accountable for managing small to medium scale Highways projects. This will contribute to the strategic aims and is responsible for driving and overseeing the delivery of a project(s) to ensure project objectives are clearly defined and can be delivered within the agreed timelines.
* Site Investigation, Inspection, and Technical Surveys
* Preparation, Checking, and Approval of Documents / Presentations / Exhibition Information
* Programming and Monitoring of Programmes / Project / Task Budgets and Expenditure
* You will resolve programming issues in accordance with contract constraints and undertake all work in accordance with appropriate technical standards and regulatory compliance
* Adhere to relevant Health & Safety Legislation and ensure compliance with current CDM legislation
* Degree / HNC in Civil Engineering or other appropriate subject and significant experience in Transportation Infrastructure Design and Appraisal.
* Membership of professional body at appropriate grade or eligibility to achieve the appropriate grade.
* Achieved Incorporated Engineer Status or appropriate alternative.
* Experience in developing partnership working, building effective relationships and enhancing the reputation of the business with stakeholders and partners.
* Significant experience of supervising the design and appraisal projects /tasks
* Experience in a transportation, construction or design environment.
* Demonstrable knowledge of delivering engineering design projects.
* Evidenced ability and experience of design development and use of design software.
* Knowledge of responsibilities in connection with the CDM Regulations Interview
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.