Are you a Civils Project Manager looking for a new contract?
Do you have stakeholder management experience?
Fancy a 12 months contract?
Our client is looking for a project manager to join its team based in the South West. Ideally, you will have led significant projects in either commercial build or civil engineering and have excellent contractual experience. Knowledge of Highways civils would be an advantage but not essential. What is important is that you have been the lead PM on your recent workload. You will be comfortable working autonomously as well as leading junior team members.
The ideal candidate
- Degree educated Project manager
- Experience delivering NEC3 Contracts of £5million +
- Ideally, hold the NEC ECC Project management qualification
- At least 5 years of Project management experience
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Comfortable working from initial brief to completion
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Matt Moore for an informal chat.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.