A successful South West construction business are looking to take on a project level Quantity Surveyor to join their building team – an opportunity not to be missed!
With exceptional growth and a realistic pipeline, coupled with a well-deserved reputation, their building portfolio includes a range of projects such as hotel refurbishments, new build private apartments and bespoke leisure and recreational facilities – jobs ranging typically from £2M – £20M
* Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance forecasts to the management team. Help ensure that business targets and KPIs are exceeded
* Preparation of monthly cost / value reports for area
* Production of commercial reports together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
* Agreement of certification and payment of subcontractor accounts
* Managing sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Assistant QS/QS
* Educated to degree level ideally
* JCT D & B experience
* Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
Teamwork lies at the heart of this business and the role will provide an opportunity to become a valid addition the this team.
Please click “Apply Now” for more information or to submit your CV
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.