- Posted on:
- Ref: MMGJKFDT_1558020713
Girling Jones are recruiting on behalf of a building maintenance contractor for a Kitchen fitter to support a project in and around Sherborne and Dorset.
Duties will include:
- Rip out old kitchen
- Kitchen – Fit new units, work surfaces, first and second fix plumbing
- Plastering / skimming to make walls good
- Painting & decorating (if required)
You will need:
- Carpentry qualifications (NVQ 2/3 or equivalent or time served)
- Experience fitting kitchens
- Asbestos awareness
- Own transport / Clean driving licence
- Own tools
- Good communication skills as will be working in occupied properties
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Millard now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.