I am working with a North Devon based building and maintenance contractor to recruit a Kitchen Fitter to join the planned maintenance team in Barnstable. You will be working within occupied properties refurbishing kitchens.
As a Kitchen Fitter you will working 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Thursday 8.30am -5pm and on Fridays with a slightly earlier finish 8.30am -4pm
Day to day Kitchen Fitter duties:
- Ripping out old kitchens
- Ripping out old kitchen units/ work surfaces
- Repairing walls
- Patch plastering
- Fitting new kitchen
- Fitting wall units and work surfaces
What you’ll need to succeed:
- NVQ 2-3 in Carpentry or equivalent or time served
- Kitchen fitting experience
- Own tools
- Experience working within a similar role as a Kitchen Fitter
- Driving licence
What you’ll get in return:
- £18-19 per hour (CIS) or £15 per hour (PAYE + Holiday pay)
- Van & Fuel card provided
- 5 hour working week
If you are interested in this Kitchen Fitter role please click apply to forward an up to date CV or call Joe Hockin now for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.