I am working with an established maintenance contractor to recruit a Kitchen Fitter to join their existing team in Bideford. You will be installing kitchens into occupied domestic properties as part of the planned maintenance programme.
Duties will include:
- Rip out old kitchen
- Kitchen – Fit new units, work surfaces, plumbing
- Plastering / skimming to make walls good
- Painting & decorating (if required)
- Lifting old floor covering
You will need:
- Carpentry qualifications (NVQ 2/3 or equivalent or time served)
- Experience fitting kitchens within occupied properties
- Asbestos awareness
- Clean driving licence
- Own tools
- Good communication skills as will be working in occupied properties
If you are interested in this role please click on “apply Now” to forward an up to date CV or Call Michelle Mackie for more information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.