Are you a Land Buyer or Land Manager looking to progress?
Due to expansion, this award winning, successful construction company are looking to recruit a Land Manager for the Land and Planning Department at their office in Devon
- Reporting to the Land Director you will be responsible for identifying, assessing and negotiating purchase terms for development schemes
- The role will require liaison and co-ordination with both internal development teams and external consultants.
- You will need to identify commercial risk and return
- Monthly updates of the land costs associated with sites, programme forecasting and budgeting.
- Build solid and cost effective relationships with supply chains and stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Land Professional, ideally for a Plc
- Construction related qualification preferred
- Understanding of the legal requirements involved in the land purchase process
This is a growing and financially backed business, so you will have the opportunity to move forward in your career should this be a desire. In return for your hard works, you will be offered a competitive salary and package and to be part of a “family feel” team
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.