Land & Measurement Surveyors
This is an exciting opportunity for Land & Measurement surveyors to join a national business with multiple offices delivering specialist surveying functions in;
- Land/Topographical Engineering
- Utility Surveying
- Measured Building Surveys
- Rebar & Ferro scanning.
They deliver services across a full range of sectors including retail, commercial, transport, infrastructure & education. This particular Land & Measurement Surveying opportunity exists in the growing Southwest hub supporting a number of principal contractors working on HPC in Somerset.
The opportunity will involve providing daily progress and surveying reports working alongside contractors undertaking various civil engineering installations predominantly below ground in a live construction site. You will be surveying positioning of works undertaken and providing daily reports to the collaborative delivery team and will have the benefit of observing regular progress.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally qualified in a related civil engineering or surveying discipline
- Prior experience with robotic total stations (Leica or Trimble)
- The appetite for working onsite at Hinckley Point on a shift pattern (with enhancements)
- Good communications skills and positive approach to team working
In return you will be provided with;
- Full paid for accommodation, parking and daily subsistence whilst working onsite.
- Uplift of circa 20% on remuneration due to site hours
- 25 days holiday, above average pension contribution, training & development.
This will suit Surveyors wanting to accelerate exposure to a major infrastructure project within an established and growing surveying practice with extensive progression opportunity. Salary range from £22,000 to £32,000 dependant on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays & Pension.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.