A specialist engineering and geospatial surveying business is seeking to recruit a Land Surveyor as part of continued growth throughout Devon and the South West. This Land Surveying role will include a variety of work ranging from topographical surveying, utility mapping, terrestrial & mobile laser scanning through to measured surveying & analysis.
This specialist division of an established regional contractor continues to go from strength to strength and can offer variety and technical challenges.
As a Land Surveyor you will be working within an established and growing team, in return flexible hours and working arrangements will be available. There is flexibility on experience most important alignment of professional happiness with the success of the division.
As a Land Surveyor your experience should include;
- 2 + years’ experience, either as a senior surveyor or someone looking to make the step up
- Proven track record of leading and managing a team
- Can be involved in multiple projects in parallel
- Customer liaison experience desirable
- A degree in measurement or comparable industry experience that provides the knowledge of survey fundamentals and their practical application in a commercial environment, commensurate with this grade
- Can manage projects cradle to grave
- Experience of Trimble software and hardware beneficial but not essential
As well as Land Surveying services offered include Utility mapping, hydrographical, geophysical, and measured surveying, laser scanning, & site engineering with the use of CAD & GIS mapping.
This business unit recognises and works well with individuals who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work. If you are an experienced Land Surveyor inspired by your technical knowledge and chosen discipline and want to join a growing division with ambitious plans then please contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347 or A competitive permanent salary between £30,000 to £35,000 p/a.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.