Girling Jones have a vacancy for a Lead Quality Auditor to join on the Hinkley Point C construction project, one of the largest projects in Europe.
Hinkley Point ‘C’ (HPC) is a vital part of the UK’s future energy strategy. As the first of the UK’s next generation of Nuclear power stations, HPC is both of high profile and high complexity. Its successful delivery will be reliant, not only on innovative engineering and construction, but also on the ability of the whole HPC team to work collaboratively and efficiently towards one shared milestone – Commercial Operation. .
- Support MEH ALLIANCE Governance Quality Strategy
- Conduct/lead robust Assessments of the Supply Chain or MEHA Internal Audits, incorporating system based auditing and Subject Matter Expert technical review at the supplier’s or MEHA premises
- Identify and exploit/mitigate Quality Opportunities and Risks on the project
- Produce formal reports of the Audit Assessments and manage all follow up/verification activities to close out associated Action Plans
- Produce appropriate reports and management information, monitor the output and address any issues arising to drive improvements
- Challenge systems, processes and working practices to ensure best practice and continual improvement
- Facilitate Quality related improvement initiatives
- Lead and foster a positive Nuclear Safety Culture
· Salary- £41,477
If you are interested please click ‘Apply now’
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.