Life Time Quality Records Officer
A blue chip Principal contractor delivering a series of major infrastructure projects in South Devon are seeking to recruit a Life Time Quality Records Officer to be based in Plymouth.
As a Life Time Quality Records Officer your role will involve collecting, collating, reviewing and approving project LTQRs generated by the Projects contractors to ensure records comply with contract requirements and demonstrate completion of works to the required quality standards, respecting nuclear safety is paramount at all times. This role is based working alongside the core Civil engineering Team. Key responsibilities will include;
- Working with Project contractors to obtain the required LTQRs from the contractor organisation.
- Working with Project contractors to collate LTQRs in compliance with project requirements / standards.
- Carry out review of LTQRs against specifications and standards in order to confirm that records demonstrate compliant completion of works.
- Working with HPC and Project contractors to address any areas of non-con.
As a Life Time Quality Records Officer you will be joining an exceptional team deployed to deliver a £40M scheme with a number of further projects confirmed in the area. Essential experience and approach to work needed;
- A recognised Quality qualification & accreditation.
- Familiarity with LTQR processes & demonstrable experience from working in a similar role.
- CSCS card holder.
- Experience in ensuring compliance with National & International standards such as GS-R-3, ISO9001, ISO18001, ISO14001, ISO27001.
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Pro-active & flexible, being prepared to plan & work on own initiative.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
This is an excellent Life Time Quality Records Officer opportunity to join a privately owned principal contractor with a significant volume of work in the region. Basic salary in the range of £45,000 to £55,000 p/a plus package. An uplift and subsistence payment are offered over and above should you be travelling from distance into Sunny South Devon to undertake the role. Please click apply or call Joe Knowles on 01392 493347.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.