(M&E) Compliance Manager required to take up 1 year (12 Month) fixed term employed role working out of the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst covering multiple MoD sites in the South East of England.
This is a key role where you will be working within the South East Compliance Team covering various MoD sites, providing support to improve asset compliance, technical capabilities of Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) and Life Safety Systems. You will respond to all queries or issues raised by their client on M&E systems and other Life Safety Systems.
You will also be involved in identifying additional project works for critical asset replacement programmes within M&E.
- Review technical M&E documentation
- Provide reports of the results
- Be involved in managing supply chain performance within M&E
- Review M&E of Life Safety documentation and design specification
- Assist the Head of Compliance in auditing and monitoring policies and procedures within the activities associated with M&E
- All other duties as reasonably required.
- Significant experience of inspection and maintenance regimes relating to mechanical and electrical and Life safety Systems.
- Qualified to HND, HNC etc. or similar in Mechanical / Electrical, building services discipline
- SMSTS or equivalent
- Asbestos awareness
- A full understanding of M&E principles and techniques
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Full UK Driving Licence
Apply today so as to discuss further.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.