M&E Quantity Surveyor, London. Initially supporting on a CAT A Fit Out in central London supporting with latter stages of pre-construction and latterly delivery of a £3M + M&E package. Excellent opportunity offering grow and progression within a close knit team whilst having the support of a multinational property consultancy; opportunities like these dont come up often, if you have circa 5 years experience as an M&E QS we’d urge you to APPLY TODAY!
National Building Services Contractor with links to a multinational property consultancy seeking further commercial support within their London & South East team. You will be joining a progressive, forward thinking business offering ample opportunity for development and progression as they continue to expand. The Quantity Surveyor role will Support the Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor on some exciting, prestigious projects within the London area.
Day to day,
- Manage the commercial resources (finance) of the assigned project (or section) to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts
- Production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract/workstream performance data
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- Submission of project variations
- Placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders
- Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
- Value work executed by sub-contractors and certify interim and final payments
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Commercially biased Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- Proven history of working within a similar capacity as a building services / mechanical & electrical Quantity Surveying capacity
- JCT & NEC experience
- Ideally, you will have overseeing medical / healthcare projects however this is desirable due to the nature of ongoing works
In return, we are offering a competitive package to include travel allowances, etc however above all else the opportunity to develop and progress within a team working on prestigious projects across the City.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones Recruitment
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.